FEI-MAGELLAN 400 FESEM
The Magellan 400 is a fully digital FESEM with Schottkey field emitter source mounted on the NG hot-swap gun module that provides record high spatial resolution: 0.6 nm @ 15 kV, 0.9 nm @ 1 kV.
Features and specifications:
- In-lens SE and BSE detection specially designed for high-resolution imaging at both high and low kV’s;
- Everhart-Thornley SE detector for SE detection.
- An integrated IR CCD camera for in-chamber viewing
- Retractable Annular STEM Detector enables scanning transmission imaging in bright field, dark field and high-angle dark field modes.
Energy Dispersive X- Ray Spectrometer (EDS) Bruker
- SLEW Window, detection of Boron and up;
- Energy resolution 123 eV (MnKα, 0 - 100,000 cps);
- Elemental mapping and more
Zebra Fish: x 8,000 Gland Cell: x 25,000
ZnO: x 125,000 SWCTs: x 2,000,000