External Customer Information
Laboratory of Advanced Electron Microscopy (LAEM)
Information on Contract Work with External Customers
LAEM is located in B-10 room of Stinson-Remick Halland includes the following EMs:
- Scanning Electron Microscope: EVO-50 (Carl Zeiss)
- Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope Magellan 400 (FEI)
- SEM/FIB Workstation: Helios Nano Lab Dual Beam 600 (FEI)
- Transmission Electron Microscope: JEOL 2011T (JEOL)
- Transmission Electron Microscope: Titan (FEI)
- as well as several sample preparation devices
All of these devices are available to external customers!
Data collected by our professional staff is charged at the assisted use rate. In some circumstances external customers can be trained to operate the devices and be charged at the unassisted rate.
The following simple procedure should be followed to pursue contract work within the LAEM (NDIIF):
Contact Dr. Alexander Mukasyan