External Customer Information
Notre Dame Histology Core Facility
Information on Contract Work with External Customers
NDHC is located in 400D room of Friemann Life Sciences Centerand includes the following instruments and services:
- Leica TP 1020 Tissue Processor (Leica)
- Tissue-Tek III Embedding Station (Tissue Tek)
- Leica RM 2155 Microtome and waterbath (Leica)
- Leica CM 1850 Cryostat (Leica)
- Self-Service and Full Service Instrument Usage Options
- as well as several sample preparation and developed staining protocols
All of these devices and services are available to external customers!
Data collected by our professional staff is charged at the assisted use rate. In some circumstances external customers can be trained to operate the devices and be charged at the unassisted rate.
The following simple procedure should be followed to pursue contract work within the NDHC (NDIIF):
Contact Sarah Chapman, MBA, HT