Notre Dame InVivo Imaging Core Facility
Information on Contract Work with External Customers
NDIIC is located in OO3 room of Galvin Hall
and includes the following instruments and services:
- ALBIRA PET/SPECT/CT Imaging Station (Bruker)
- Multispectral FX (Bruker)
- Xtreme Multimodality Imaging Station (Bruker)
- IVIS Lumina (Perkin Elmer)
- EchoMRI Body Composition Analysis Station (EchoMRI)
- ICON Benchtop small animal MRI (Bruker)
- Bioscan X-ray CT (Mediso)
- Self-Service and Full Service Instrument Usage Options
- as well as several sample preparation and developed imaging protocols
All of these devices and services are available to external customers!
Data collected by our professional staff is charged at the assisted use rate. In some circumstances external customers can be trained to operate the devices and be charged at the unassisted rate.
The following simple procedure should be followed to pursue contract work within the NDIIC (NDIIF):
Contact Dr. Matthew Leevy
Tel.: (574) 631-1683
Address: 010 Galvin Hall, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, 46556, USA
Information obtained during the discussion will be used to create a written quotation for the work along with time schedule and estimated cost.
Typically the first sample from a new customer is examined for free–to show our capabilities and for better estimation of the cost of further work.